The Old School House sleeps six people comfortably.? There are two ground floor bedrooms, a shower room and laundry facilities and then a first floor twin bedroom, bathroom, well-equipped kitchen and a large lounge/dining room with open fire.? The Old School House is non-smoking throughout and well-behaved dogs are welcome by prior arrangement.
- Downstairs, one bedroom has a double bed and fitted wardrobes while the front bedroom has twin beds and fitted wardrobes.
- The shower room also has a WC and basin.
- In the integral garage there is a washing machine, tumble dryer and plenty of drying space for boots and wet weather clothing. There is also additional fridge and freezer space available on request.
- Upstairs, the kitchen has a small dining table and chairs, double oven and induction hob and microwave as well as a fridge and plenty of crockery, cutlery, cooking pans and utensils.
- The lounge has views in three directions, an open fire, TV, a dining table that easily seats six and comfy sofas.? Plenty of books, magazines and local information guides are provided.
- The upstairs bathroom has a bath with shower over as well as WC and basin.
- The third bedroom has twin beds and drawer storage as well as a great view of Orton Scar.
Guests are welcome to use the secluded garden and yard and there is secure storage for bikes in the integral garage.
There is plenty of parking on the yard and off road in front of the house.
“Great cottage, lots of space and everything we needed.” Gorman family